A club or society is a group formed from interest in the areas of academics, politics, recreation, culture or leisure. Anyone can be a member of a club or society, whether you’re a student, faculty, staff or alumni of Memorial University.
Member of a group? Download the MUNSU App > Visit “Student Groups” then “Join a Group” to coordinate & connect with your community! The ‘Student Groups’ is the most popular section of the app.
Student Group Resources
- PA System: Bose Speaker & base, Microphone, Aux cord
- Beverage dispensers
- Popcorn Machine
- Coffee Urn
- Tug of War rope
Below are a list of spaces operated by MUNSU:
- 6th Floor Boardroom (UC 6011) – Meeting space
- Council Chambers (UC 2001) – Meeting or Social
- The Loft (UC 3013) – Meeting or Social
- Loft Table (Outside UC 3013) – Outreach / Fundraising
- Bank Machine Table (close to SVB) – Outreach / Fundraising
- The Breezeway Bar
*Visit the Breezeway booking form here
To book Equipment or a MUNSU Room, contact our front desk: (E): firstname.lastname@example.org, (P): 709-864-7633, or visit Office in Smallwood Centre, UC-2000 Mon-Fri 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Provide: (group) name, date, time duration, type of event, contact number and email address.
To view availability, visit the S.A.F.E. Bookings Scheduler
Contact: Bailey Howard, Director of Student Life | email@example.com | (709) 864 7633 ext. 208